Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Amendment XXVII

Amendment XXVII

No law varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives shall take effect until an election of Representatives shall have intervened.


Finally Amendment 27.  This Amendment is basically saying that there is no law that changing or implementing varying payments for the Senators service will be effective until after an election of Representatives that have done their check.  I am not overly certain what the exact meaning of the Amendment is.  Its what I think it means.  I do not believe that this affects me as much as the others.   I mean everyone has to get paid.  But it is a valid point to make. 

Image result for amendment 27

I think this is a good image for this.  It presents the visual that getting away with a lot of money is what the Amendment is for but actually its what is preventing that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment