Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Amendment III

Amendment III


No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
This Amendment pertains more to active soldiers and those who will eventually enlist in the army.  I am not overly certain of all the terminology here but to me it just discusses a little about active duty and when they are not, which specifically issues in time of peace. It means that they are not giving sanction to stay in someone's house without their permission.  But if there is a time of war it will be required by law to participate in it.  That is what I think this it basically saying. 
Image result for Amendment 3

This picture is funny to me.  Soldiers work hard to keep us safe and when they come home they are probably extremely tired and will just pass out like just like this.  I find this and it correlates with the Amendment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment